Work for us
We are based in the vibrant and creative area at Dalston Junction, North London. We have an open plan studio which encourages team working and collaboration within the company.
We are always interested in hearing from talented structural engineers, people who share our passion for innovative design. If you think this is you, send us a CV, portfolio and covering letter to:
No agencies please.
Engineer (Team Leader) – Job Description
We are looking for a team leader to run a very enthusiastic and talented group of Engineers. You will be an experienced Project Engineer looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to manage a small team.
You should be familiar with undertaking scheme designs, preparing full design packages and overseeing works on site. We place a very strong emphasis on preparing detail drawings to ensure that our schemes are well thought through.
We run a hardworking informal office with weekly training in a variety of areas and regular social activities. We prepare an annual exhibition with an aim to improve the perception of structural engineering which we consider needs improving and to develop our client base.
If you would like to find out more about this role or indeed apply for it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and a portfolio of work.
Graduate Engineer – Job Description
The principal aim of this job description for a graduate engineer is to prepare for
The main tasks to be carried out are as follows:
- Become proficient in the preparation of CAD general arrangement and detail
- Undertake the analysis of structural frames or their components using appropriate software (initially) under the supervision of a Project Engineer
- Undertake design of structural elements (initially) under the supervision of a
Project Engineer to the various Eurocodes. This will include the following:
concrete, steel, masonry, timber, glass, foundations.
- Work with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyse
results of soil sample and in situ tests
- Assist the Project Engineer on larger schemes
- Carry out site visits (initially) as directed by the Project Engineer
- Attend design team meetings on projects (initially) under the supervision of a
- Gradually prepare to undertake the role of Project Engineer on smaller schemes.
(With experience this will naturally lead to the assumption of Project Engineer role on larger schemes).
- Assist in the preparation of fee proposals for new projects
- Attend a variety of in-house and external graduate training courses as is required by the respective institutions for graduate training
If interested in this position please send your CV + Cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.