Work for us
We are based in the vibrant and creative area at Dalston Junction, North London. We have an open plan studio which encourages team working and collaboration within the company.
We are always interested in hearing from talented structural engineers, people who share our passion for innovative design. If you think this is you, send us a CV, portfolio and covering letter to:
No agencies please.
EXPERIENCED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE/NEAR CHARTERED/CHARTERED)
Are you looking to take on more responsibility within a smaller Engineering Firm? Would you like to learn alongside an experienced Director? Would you like to work in a spacious office in a vibrant part of East London? Do you use creative & innovative solutions when facing challenges? Can you manage the workload expected of a high-level Senior Structural Engineer? Do you want to work in a professional yet social environment? Are you able to mentor & manage junior engineers?
Following the recent pandemic we are looking to expand our team of Senior Engineers to match the increase in workload. We are looking for a Structural Engineer with 5+ years proven experience. This post requires an individual who is ready to take on greater responsibilities within a smaller team. This role is perfect for either those Chartered or near chartered. You will be expected to lead and collaborate passionately on a diverse variety of exciting projects that range from Grade I* listed refurbishments to modern new builds up to a value of £20million, at our large London-based open plan studio. You should endeavour to produce design solutions of the highest quality and possess the ability to communicate these ideas clearly to clients, architects & contractors. This is a great opportunity for those who desire a high level of responsibility for the running of the Company and can work both independently and within a team. Flexible working conditions are available. Salary is competitive.
- Minimum 5 years proven Structural Engineering experience.
- Conceptual design ability.
- High aptitude in Structural Engineering design, calculations & specifications in all basic materials.
- Desire to take a managerial role in the Company, this includes mentoring junior engineers.
- Good communicator with excellent written & verbal ability.
- Contribute to identify new business opportunities.
- Ability to manage workflow and be personally organised.
- Be a project champion. Proactively strive to exceed expectations and become a clear communicator of technical output with clients and design teams.
Submit a CV, Cover Letter & Portfolio to
Performing all COVID-19 standard safety practice: Hand Sanitiser on entry and posted around the Studio. Daily office cleaning. Avoiding the use of public transport where possible.