Work for us
We are based in the vibrant and creative area at Dalston Junction, North London. We have an open plan studio which encourages team working and collaboration within the company.
We are always interested in hearing from talented structural engineers, people who share our passion for innovative design. If you think this is you, send us a CV, portfolio and covering letter to:
No agencies please.
EXPERIENCED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
Do you aspire to build on your existing experience? Are you confident in your ability to lead & support others? Do you use creative & innovative solutions when facing challenges? Can you manage the workload expected of a high-level Structural Engineer? Do you want to work in a professional yet social environment?
We are looking for a Structural Engineer with 3+ years proven experience, seeking greater responsibilities within a smaller team. This role is perfect for either those Chartered or pursuing Chartership who strive to enhance their existing knowledge. We will support you with this. You will be expected to collaborate passionately on a diverse variety of exciting projects that range from Grade I* listed refurbishments to modern new builds, at our large London-based open plan studio. A great opportunity for those who endeavour to produce design solutions of the highest quality and possess the ability to communicate these ideas clearly to clients, architects & contractors. Flexible working conditions are available. Salary is competitive.
- Minimum 3 years proven Structural Engineering experience.
- Conceptual design ability.
- High aptitude in Structural Engineering design, calculations & specifications in all basic materials.
- Desire to take a managerial role in the Company.
- Good communicator with excellent written & verbal ability.
- A practical detailing sensibility
- Good sketching ability.
- Contribute to identify new business opportunities.
- Ability to manage workflow and be personally organised.
- Be a project champion. Proactively strive to exceed expectations and become a clear communicator of technical output with clients and design teams.